Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2021

The Most Delicious Butter Chicken Ever

In Te Ngahere yesterday we all went to greens. If you don’t know what it is it’s a restaurant. We went to greens because it was Shivams birthday. 
The reason why we went to greens was because his mother and father owned it. At the restaurant we got to eat butter chicken. The food was really delicious, I really liked the garlic naan bread and the chicken and rice was really good two. 
When we first got there I felt a bit weird because I didn’t know what to tell them if I wanted more or less, at the end I felt more comfortable to say if I wanted some or not. At the when we all finished our food Angela and I gotta get up to say thank you for everything, but then his parents walked out with a shopping cart of easter eggs for all of us. 
After we got the eggs Angela and I got up and gave Shivam a birthday card that we made for him, we were singing him happy birthday then it was time to thank his parents for having us. We didn’t know a better way to say thank than a waiata so we all sang a song for them and then went back to school. 
Have you ever been to greens before?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jade my name is Shivam and I am a year 6 at Paihia School. I liked your post about butter chicken because my dad owns the shop and I like butter chicken too. I thought you and Angela were so nice to give me that birthday card.

    What is your favourite restaurant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete