Pages

Thursday 8 April 2021

The Biggest Discovery For The Coastal Seas

In Te Ngahere these past few days we have been learning about our planet and all the animals that live in the Coastal Seas. First of all we had to watch a video about our planet that was called ‘Our Planet; Coastal Seas’ on netflix. While we were watching the video we were writing down all of our notes thats we could; we had to a least get 10. I got 25 facts. After that we had to make a DLO about all the facts that we just learnt. I really enjoyed this because I have learnt a lot about whales, sharks, dolphins etc. I would 100 percent do this again because it wasn’t hard and I really enjoy it when we get to do work like this. Have do you ever done any work around Coastal Seas before?

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Jack, I go to Paihia School and l am in Te Maunga. I very much liked how you explained to us about your sea life DLO. We’ve done some reading about sea plants/animals too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack thank you so much for commenting on my blog post I would love to check out your reading that you have done about plants and animals.

    ReplyDelete