Pages

Thursday 11 March 2021

The Most Delicious Pizza Rolls Ever

Last week In Te Ngahere the year 7 and 8’s went to tech. If you don’t know what it is it’s where we go and learn to do cooking. Now that we are year 8’s we get to do cooking and we made pizza rolls. I like cooking but I like woodwork better because last year when covid hit we didn’t get to finish what we started. Last week was the first week back at technology for us and it was great. I really enjoyed doing cooking because it was fun and my friends and I all got to sit with each other. I really enjoyed this because I got to learn something new and what we made were delicious. Next time I think that I will try putting more ingredients in mine because last time I didn’t add a lot of vegetables. Does your school do technology?

No comments:

Post a Comment