Pages

Friday 13 August 2021

Nanogirl Reflection:

Kia ora, at Paihia School we had a very important guess come down to show us some amazing stuff about science. This important guests name was Nanogirl. She came down to talk to us about what she does and what she would like to show us. She was teaching us about gravity, fire and air flow. My favourite part about Nano Girls show was when she lit her hand on fire. I learnt that you can light yourself on fire and not burn yourself I also learnt that u can stick a stick right throw a billow without popping it. I really enjoyed this because it was really inspiring to see Nanogirl because she is such an amazing person and I love everything she does. If I got to see her again I would love to talk to her more about what she does and what inspires her to be a scientists. Have you ever meant Nanogirl before?

7 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jade It’s Wairua from your class. I really liked your blog post about Nanogirl reflection because you have said what things Nanogirl did also because you have added pictures to show what your talking about . I haven’t finished my blog post but your post looked interesting to read.

    What was your favourite part about the Nano girls show?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wairua, thank you for commenting on my blog post and I added what my favourite part about Nanogirls show was in my blog post but you might have not seen it so, to answer your question my favourite part about Nanogirls show was when she lit her hand on fire.

      Delete
  2. Hello Jade my name is Tait from Ahipara School. I liked it how you told us about what you did. Maybe next time you couldyou could add a video. Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I´m Tabby from Ahipara school, great job with this post! I relly liked the images I thought they where cool. You went into great detail about what you where learning. I really enjoyed reading this. Maybe next time you could split the writing into paragraphs? Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I´m Tabby from Ahipara school, great job with this post! I really liked the photos and you added loads of detail and I really enjoyed reading it. Maybe next time split it into paragraphs? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Jade R. My name is Ariana. I really like how you wrote about nanogirl. I thinK you could write more things about Nanogirl. How did you feel when you were watching her Jade?

    ReplyDelete