Pages

Tuesday 16 March 2021

Interesting Food Web DLO

We have been learning about food webs. We had 9 pictures and we had to add arrows to where the energy is going to. For example if there is a possum and a kereru the arrow will be coming from the kereru and pointing to the possum because the possum gets it’s energy from the kereru. The food web that I made is really different because my food web doesn't have as many arrows as the original one, My one also doesn’t have coloured arrows. The coloured arrows are there to show where all of the organisms get there energy from. My one does not have a lot of arrows pointing at one thing, for example I only put three or two things pouniting at the stoat but the stoat can eat everything on the food web that we made. Next time if I got to do this again I would add more arrows to add more detail in my DLO. Next time I would also make the arrows different colours so it is easier to see where the energy is coming from and where it is going. Have you ever done a food web before?

No comments:

Post a Comment