Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2021

Team Work Makes The Dream Work:

In Te Ngahere on Monday we were doing something called taskmaster. We have been put in groups of three to help everyone with getting there work done faster. In our groups we did a subject called taskmaster, if you don’t know what taskmaster is it where the teachers draw a picture and take it away then 2 people out of your group of 3 are the runners that go see what the picture looks like and comes back to the drawer and has to describe what it looks like to the drawer. If you are the drawer then you have to try get the drawing as close as you can to the teachers one by what your group tells you. I really enjoyed doing this activity because it was fun and I got to learning about my group members a lot. The part that I found easy is that when we started working together and listening to teacher it got a lot easier. The thing that I found hard was when I was the drawer and my group was trying to tell me what to do I didn’t get what they were saying and they were just saying it louder and louder but I still didn’t get it. But when I was the runner is was very frustrating because I was telling my group what to write down but they didn’t get it and the thing that made it a lot harder is that we couldn’t touch the piece of paper to tell them were everything goes and how big and small it should be. If we did this again I would not wanna be they drawer because it was really hard to understand what they were saying. Have you ever done a taskmaster activity before in your class?

No comments:

Post a Comment