Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2021

My Experience Of Russell Swimming Sports

Last week in Te Ngahere some of the children got to go to Russell Swimming Sports for the day to represent our school. I was lucky enough to be one of the many children that got to go. We started with the 11 year olds and older boys diving, Then it was the 11 year olds and older girls turn. I am 12 so that was the group I was in. With the first dive I did I didn’t do so well but the second one was a lot better. After that we did the relays and I didn’t do so well in them but I know what I need to work on next time to improve. I think that I could try keeping my ear by my arm to help me stay on the top of the water and so its easier to breathe when I am doing relays. I am probably not going to get another opportunity to try it again because next year I am going to college but if I did get to try again I would differently try a lot harder with my diving. Have you ever been to Russell Swimming Sports before?

No comments:

Post a Comment