Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2021

My New Understandings for Maths:

In Te Ngahere this week we have been learning maths, not every person in the class were doing the same activity. We were all in different groups, we are in groups with other people that are learning the same maths as us. I am in a group called star.. My group was learning how to put decimals numbers into place value. I think that is a good strategy fo me to learning because it’s helping me with my decimals and place value. I really enjoyed doing this, at the start when we first had a go at it I was really confused because I didn’t understand what I was getting teached but then the person that was teaching us started saying it step by step and slowing down to make sure we know what she is saying. Next time if we do this again I will tell the person teaching me to wait and ask if I can show them an example to see if I understand them. Have you ever done turning decimals into place value?

No comments:

Post a Comment