Pages

Monday 3 May 2021

Are You Good At Following Directions?

In Te Ngahere, we did a reading test.  The reading test that we did was called “ Can you follow directions?” First, we got a piece of paper with a set of intrusions on it. This reading test is not like other reading tests. Other reading tests are usually for testing how good you are at reading, but this test was to see how good you are at following directions. The first step that we had to do was read everything carefully before we do anything, but there were 23 questions and honestly I didn’t want to read them all so I just did the questions as the steps went on. Everyone had 4 minutes to do this test. When the 4 minutes ended we all went down to the floor and the teachers were reading the first step and I personally realised that I did it all wrong because when the teacher read the last step it said “now that you have finished reading everything carefully, do only sentence one and two!” That was when I found out I did everything wrong because I did almost all of the steps. I really enjoyed this activity and I learnt that I am not very good at following directions. If I had to follow directions again I would definitely read the directions properly and pay more attention to my learning. Do you think that you are good at following directions? 




No comments:

Post a Comment