Pages

Wednesday 5 May 2021

Best P.M.I DLO You Will Ever See:

In Te Ngahere this week we are working on finishing our Te Ngahere notes. Angela and I are in a group for this activity but we have already finished so our teacher Whaea Becks told us to say what we think we did well, what we could improve on and what was interesting. Angela and I didn’t know anything. Another way to express what we did well, what we could work and what was interesting other than a DLO. The DLO that we made is that we put our video of talking about silver ferns ( the work we did for the Te Ngahere notes) & we put a short clip of David Attenborough’s video. The reason we did this is to compare our video to David Attenborough's video to see what we liked about our video, what we could work and what was interesting about it. I really enjoyed this activity because there were a lot of things that Angela and I realized that we could work on and do next time to make our work much better. Next time if we do another Te Ngahere note or just any film the DLO that we made has helped us to see how we can make our films so much better and more interesting. The way that I would change it is instead of having so many pictures and people just see us standing there we could go outside and film to show where they like to grow and hold up a silver fern so people can get a better view of them. Would you ever do any work around silvers ferns like we have? this is our video: link

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jade it´s me Mahana from your class and I wanted to tell you that I really liked you blog post and DLO about your David Attenborougś silver fern video because I liked how you added your video and the video that David Attenborough made.
    The other thing I liked about your blog post was when you said that you and Angela found it interesting and that you could do better next time. I am also making a David Attenborougś video.
    Why did you decide to make your video about Silver Ferns?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mahana thank you so much for commenting on my blog post and Angela and I did silver ferns because we found them really interesting and wanted to learn more.
    Bye! :)

    ReplyDelete