Pages

Thursday 13 May 2021

Mothers Day

In the weekend it was mothers Day. In the morning my brother and I woke up and decided to make a banana cake for our mum. I made the cake and my brother decorated it. He wanted to do a lot of icing with only a few candles but we decided to do no icing and then we used the candles to spell mum. I loved making the cake with my brother because we go to spend time with each other and we haven’t spent time together like how we did on mothers day in years. When the cake was done and decorated we took it down stairs and surprised our mum with it. Seeing the look on our mums face just made me smile. While my mum was busy telling us how much she loved us and thanking my brother and I for making the cake, my dad was sitting on the couch saying “where is mine”? I loved the way that I made my mum feel because she had a big smile on her face and the whole family was there to see it. Next mothers day I want to try take her out for dinner or lunch just to give her a surprise. What did you do for your mums for mothers day?

No comments:

Post a Comment