Pages

Wednesday 26 May 2021

Upgrade For The Wings Writing:

Kia ora in Te Ngahere these past two weeks we have started doing writing, the writing that we are doing is called creative writing. Our inspiration is by a film called “ Wings”. When we first started this activity we all sat down on the mat and watched a quick 4 to 5 minutes film that is called “ Wings”. The reason we watched this video is because we had to choose a scene to write about. The film had no words so we had to make the words up. I really enjoyed this activity because the year 8’s did the same writing about this film “Wings” two years ago. Our teacher Whaea Chrissy sent my friend and I our old writing doc’s that had our old writing from two years ago on it so we can see the improvements we have made from then and now. Next time if we do this again I would try add way more detail and try to use more words that I don’t use very often so I can make it more detailed. The thing that I think I could really improve on next time would have to be, trying to add way more detail in my writing because we were focusing on vocabulary this week and the feedback that I got from the teachers were to added more detail but I also need to work on my punctuation more. Have you ever done a piece of writing inspired by a film before? This is the film:

No comments:

Post a Comment