Pages

Thursday 15 April 2021

Outstanding Te Reo DLO

These past few weeks in Te Ngahere we have been learning how to pronounce Te Reo Maori. We have been using an app called Education Perfect. We had to pronounce the alphabet, greetings & place names in Maori. After we learnt how to pronounce them, we would go back over them and screencastify ourselves saying it. Then we would embed our screencastify onto a Google slide. I really enjoyed this activity because I learnt how to say place names in Te Reo Moari. I didn’t find anything hard about this activity but I would 100 percent out of 100 recommend you to use this app if you wanted to learn Te Reo Maori. This is my DLO I hope you enjoy. Have you ever used Education Perfect before?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jade my name is Kora and I go to Paihia School. I really like how you made a DLO for your blog and showed how you say the words in Te Reo Maori. What do you think tomorrow is in Maori?

    ReplyDelete