Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

The Hardest Work So Far Done At Technology

Yesterday the year 7’s and the year 8’s went to Technology. When we went to Technology we found out that the year 8’s are doing woodwork and the year 7’s are doing cooking. In woodwork the first thing we did was go over all of the rules that we needed to follow and learnt how to use all of the tools. The creation that we are making is a waka. I really enjoyed starting this and I can’t wait until it is finished so we all have a beautiful waka to take home. The thing that I found hard was cutting the drawing out of the waka that we did using the power tools. I wouldn’t change anything about what I did but I would try harder to get my work done faster. Do you go to Technology?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jade it’s Breeze, I enjoyed reading your blog about technology because you added what we were making. I enjoyed being there with you because it was easy for me to stay focused. Something you could work on next time is adding more detailed words in your writing. I also love the picture you added. What was your favorite part of technology?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Breeze thank you so much for commenting on my blog post. To answer your question the thing I love the most about Technology is that I love making knew things and getting to learn more about the kitchen and more about tools.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete