Pages

Thursday 18 November 2021

The Amazing Wacky Wednesday!

Kia ora, at Paihia School we are always doing amazing things and today most of the school dressed up for Wacky Wednesday. For Wacky Wednesday my friends Angela, Jaelyn and I all dressed up as fairies. When we found out it was going to be Wacky Wednesday my friend Angela came to my house so that we would be able to get ready together. We wore purple wigs, I have purple wings and Angela has pink wings, we did our makeup to try make us look like we are blushing and we also added jewels on our eyes to make our eyes stand out more. Another thing that I like about Wacky Wednesday is that all of the teachers have dressed up, and they look amazing. I am really enjoying Wacky Wednesday so far because all we have done so far has but a smile on peoples faces and made people happy. Next time if we do this again I will definitely want to make my outfit more Wacky and try make it stand out more. Did you dress up for Wacky Wednesday? Bye! Please check out my slideshow full of photos.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Nika and I go to Paihia School as well. Wow you must look pretty and funny and you're so lucky that your friend Angela came to your house and you and Angela must look like twins. You remind me of when it’s Wacky Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete