Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2020

Tips You Need To Know When You Do Fraction Frenzy

In Te Ngahere this week we have been doing maths. Our maths that we were doing was called fraction frenzy. What we had to do was find equivalent fractions. Equivalent fractions are fractions that are the same as each other. I really enjoyed this because I found it fun and it had some challenges for me. I also like learning about factions and getting better and better at them. The thing that I found hard was trying to find equivalent fractions to the high numbers because they were a lot harder than the small numbers. Next time if we do this again I will try to come up with easy starters then just count up in one’s trying to find the answer. I hope we do this again sometime this year so I get another try at it and hopefully I am much better at it. Did you know how to find an a equivalent fraction before you saw my post? Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment