Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2020

Edit A Movie With Me

In Te Ngahere we have been making movies of our choice for the film festival coming up. This week my group has just finished our movie and are now editing it, just for a reminder our movie is about never give up on something you love and when things get hard keep trying. I really enjoy making movies because I enjoy acting and I love making movies with my friends because we all help each other to get better and better at acting and we never give each other negative advice. The thing that I found hard when we were editing was getting sound in our movie but also being able to hear us as well. Next time if we do this again I will listen and watch so when it comes to editing the movie it is easier for me and I will know for the future. I had a lot of fun and I hope we do this a again soon. Have you ever made a movie before? Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora my name is Felix and I go to Owairaka District school. I think making a movies sounds super fun! I've done plays but never made a movie. I have a question, what sort of movie did you film and why? I hope you make more movies to inspire more people like you inspired me today. Blog Ya Later Bye Ps What site do use to make a movie, is it like on camera or something like that. Bye again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Felix thank you for commenting on my blog. We made a movie for the film festival and we were making the movies off of imovie. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, my name is Leah from otaki college and I like this post I think it's really well done.

    ReplyDelete