Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2020

Learning New Maths With Me

In Te Ngahere we have started a new type of maths, we are learning about time, mass & length. My maths group are figuring out how much a meter is on our body, and we are also learning about grams and what weighs 100 grams in our classroom. We have to see how close our estimation is to the real answer. I really enjoy doing this because it is fun. I like it because me and my group all do even parts of the work. The thing that I found hard at first was writing my statement right because I kept on writing way to much detail when I was just meant to write down the data. Tomorrow when we do it again I will remember not to add too much detail and just add the data that I need. Last week we were doing maths with our teacher Whaea Shanna in the whare, now we are doing maths with our other teacher Whaea Chrissy in our classroom. Do you learn maths in different learning spaces? Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment