Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2020

Tok Tik-er’s Are Retired

In Te Ngahere we have recently finished our movies. My groups movie is called Tok Tik-ers. We were learning to make a movie for the film festival coming up. Before we could even start filming, we had to learn all about the types of shots to use in our movie. I really enjoyed this activity because I learnt what a long shot, close up and birds eye view is and more. There was nothing I didn’t enjoy about it, but next time if we make movies again I think the thing that I could work on is making my acting a bit better and taking the time to edit our movie. Do you know what a birds eye view is? Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jade my name is Alana and I go to Paihia School. I loved your tok tik-ers movie. My favourite part was that it was amazing and funny. My favourite scene was when they wanted your autograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jade, my name is Jacinta and I go to Paihia School. I really liked your film because it was very funny and encouraging. I also made a film for the film festival. It was about a virus spreading around. Did you enjoy making your film?

    ReplyDelete