Pages

Thursday 27 August 2020

Into The Unknown Wonder Project



In Te Ngahere this week we have been doing wonder project, if you don’t know what wonder project is it is when a couple scientist come down to your school and talk about their jobs, what they do and they teach you about rockets. We are doing this so that we can lean how to make rockets. We have been making rockets out of plastic bottles and cardboard or an ice cream container. I really enjoy learning about rockets because they are interesting and now I know things about trust, wight and drag, if you don’t know what I mean the thrust pushing the rocket up and the weight is used to drag the rocket down. I didn’t have anything I did not like about it but what I found hard was making the rocket then modifying it. What I think I could do better next time is making the rocket design a bit easier and try and get started early by bringing the equipment faster like bring the bottles and cardboard to school and make the rocket faster. I hope we can do this again. Do you like rockets and find them interesting? Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment