Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2020

Come And Learn The Newton’s Laws With Me

In Te Ngahere we have been doing writing that is called explanation and we were doing it related to bottle rockets, Newton’s Laws and the forces that help bottled rockets fly. if you don’t know what an explanation piece of writing is, it is when you are writing facts and you are not allowed to use you, I or your. I really enjoy doing this because it is fun and I get to learn more about Newton’s Laws of motion. We use the three forces trust, weight and drag to make the rockets fly. There is nothing I don’t enjoy about it but sometimes I find it hard to remember Newton’s second law which is the more mass then more the forces you need to make the object move. Before we could even start our writing we had to make a plan so we knew what we were going to write about and the order that it is meant to be in. Have you ever done an explanation piece of writing before? Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment