Pages

Wednesday 23 June 2021

Bay Of Islands Science Roadshow

Kia ora yesterday in Te Ngahere we went to Bay Of Islands College to see the Science Roadshow. Once we got to Bay Of Islands College they first put on a quick show to explain a few things that we will see there. When we were there I learnt that gases can cover more area than liquids can. My favourite exhibit was the honey one because they give you different types of honey and they wanted you to guess what that honey is called. Something that I learnt from The Bay Of Island Roadshow that will help me with doing the science fair this year will be to only change one variable at a time, so I know what made my science experiment better or what made it worse. I really enjoyed this because I loved looking at all of the different exhibits and all the different ideas, they were all so unique and different. If I got another opportunity to go I would definitely take it because it was a great experience and I had a great time. Did you go to the Bay Of Island Roadshow?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jade, it's Hannah a Year 7 from Ahipara school. I liked reading about your time at the Roadshow. Maybe next time make the photo bigger. See you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello My name is Tait from Ahipara School. I liked you reading post about your time at the Roadshow. Next time you could pot a bigger photo in. blog ya latter.

    ReplyDelete