Pages

Thursday 10 June 2021

Technology Update

Last week in Te Ngahere the year 7 and 8’s went to technology, at technology we carried on with our waka that we have been making. Now that everyone in the class has cut there waka out there are just a few people glueing them, besides that everyone has been shaping them and sanding them down. I really enjoyed this part because I really enjoyed using the machine.. After I had sanded my waka I then got the teacher Mr. E to cut the waka ends in half so then there is room for the front of the waka and the end on the waka to go. I really enjoyed it because every day I get closer to finishing my waka and I can’t wait until it is done. The thing that I think I will try to work on is to make sure that I listen to the teacher so then I will be successful with making a perfect waka. Have you ever made a waka at technology before? Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment