Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

My Gingerbread men eyes

My gingerbread eyes We are learning to identify maths in the world around us.We learnt that we all had maths eyes, like we had to notice what was different about the gingerbread men using our math eyes. Some examples were who many legs and arms they had and do they have all have the same hats and shoes. I think I did a good job but next time I would like to use my maths eyes more to find more thing differly about the gingerbread mens. Have you done something like this before and did you enjoy it?

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora my name is Felix from Owairaka Distract School. I like your slideshow because maths is my favourite subject. maybe next time you can make the writing a little bigger because it was a little hard to read. I have a question for you. I have a question for you. did you get the gingerbread man off the internet or did you make them and then take a photo of them? Blog You Later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Felix thank you for commenting on my blog post. I got the photo off of the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jade,
    My name is Lakaia, I am from Otaki college. I am a year 8 and maths is my favourite subject so it was really cool to see a different type of subject that I haven't done before. You did a good job of presenting you google slide, it was nice and bright. I also like that you included the questions otherwise it would of been a little confusing. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete