Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2021

Smart Relationships DLO

These last two weeks we have been working on making a DLO for our Smart Relationships. We had to make a fun and interesting way to show our learning so my friend Angela and I come up with an idea of making a animation because we knew it would take long because there were too people and we were sharing the amount of slide so that one person is not doing all of the work. There were a lot of topics that we would of chosen to do our DLO about but we chose to do not text strangers and share you personal information online. I really enjoyed this activity because it was fun and is a fun way to show our learning. The thing that we did well was that we worked together and helped each other. I enjoyed everything about what we did but I think that next time we could work on adding more detail with what the characters are saying. I also think that if we got more time to do this we would of indeed way more detail with what the characters are saying. Have you ever done a Smart Relationship DLO before?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jade, this is your friend Angela. I like your blog post because you added our animation we made to show what we learnt. I also like your blog post because you said what you could of done better and what you think we both did well. What was your favourite part of making our animation?
    Bye Bye!

    ReplyDelete