Pages

Wednesday 14 April 2021

Interesting Tips For Smart Surfing

In Te Ngahere this week we have been learning about Smart Surfing. If you don’t know what I mean by Smart Surfing it’s where you get a question, for example where do silver ferns live? We take out the key words such as silver ferns and live then we changed the word from live to habitat. We are only using the key words out of the questions to get a more relatable answer. The reason why we use they key words is because then we would get a more relatable answer to our question. I really enjoyed this because when we first started looking up facts on the web and using the whole question we didn’t get the answer that we needed because we were using how and what, with the word how and what Google then goes and looks for every page that had what and how on it. But then when we started using the key words we were all getting the perfect answer that we wanted. There wasn’t anything hard about this activity, and I would 100 percent do this again because it helped me so much with finding the research that I wanted so that I would be successful. Have you ever done any work about Smart Surfing before like how I have?

No comments:

Post a Comment