Pages

Thursday 29 October 2020

Facts For A Weather Report In Te Reo Maori

In Te Ngahere for the last three weeks we have been making weather reports in Te Reo Maori and we had to be able to speak the Te Reo with the DLO that we made after. We started off by making a script so we knew what we were going to say and so we know that all of our Te Reo is spelt right with the correct kupu. I really enjoyed doing this because it is fun and I am learning new things in another language. One thing that I found hard was making the DLO because I didn’t understand how to do it but now I do. Next time when we do this again I will be able to make the script then make the DLO and be finished faster. Have you ever made a weather report In Te Reo Maori before?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jade my name is Azure and I go to Paihia School. I really liked your Te Reo DLO because it tells you what you are saying in Maori and English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Azure thanks for taking the time to write a comment on my blog post I love reading them and seeing how I inspire you are make you happy.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete