Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2020

Tips For If You Do A Jumbled Text

In Te Ngahere this week we have been learning to sort out pieces of writing, the writing that we are doing is called explain writing, we were learning to identify and use the correct structure and language features of explain writing. The topic of our writing is what is a good friend. We start off by getting a piece of writing but the paragraphs are not in order and we had to put them in the right order. I really enjoyed doing this because it was fun and when we make our own pieces of writing it will help me because it is a good example and will give me ideas. I didn’t find anything hard but next time we do this I would like to read the text better before jumping right into trying to put the text in order because reading the text help me but it in the right place but if I had read it earlier I would of got it done faster. Thank you for reading my blog post. Have you ever done a jumbled text before?

No comments:

Post a Comment