Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2020

Division’s Accomplished

In Te Ngahere yesterday I finish all of my division. I have been working on them and really trying to get them finished and yesterday I finished them. Before I finished them all I had to learn were my 7’s then I was finished. I really liked learning my divisions because they are helping me with my maths and they are handy to know. The thing that I found hard was remembering 56 divided by 7 is 8 and 84 divided by 7 is 12. Next time when I need to use my division to solve a maths problem I will know my division and they will help me a lot. Do you know all of your divsion? Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Jade I like your post because its about maths, maths is my favourite subject. I like that you are enjoying learning divided byes because they are the hardest part of maths and lots of kids struggle with divided byes so you just might inspire more kids just like you have inspired me today. Blog Ya Later Felix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Felix thank you for commenting on my blog post I enjoyed reading your comment and I am glad that I have inspired you with your division. I hope you enjoy learning your division.
      Bye!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete