Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

What Is Mood and Atmosphere?

In Te Ngahere we have started a new T - shaped. We had to find words that describe a mood/atmosphere from the text that we got given. I really enjoyed it because it was fun and it has helped me with my reading and writing a lot. The thing that I found hard was finding specific words that set the mood that I was looking for. Next time when we do this again I have figured out some really good words that connect and relate with the mood that I needed. Do you like reading at your school? Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Kia-ora Jade my name is Amber I’m from Paihia School. I am a year 5. I liked your “What is mood and atmosphere.” We did a mood and atmosphere T-shaped literacy too in my class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber its Jade, Thank you for commenting on my blog post.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete