Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Bay of Islands College Gala

Today I went up to Bay of Island Collage and there was a gallar get held there so Mikaila, and my Aunty Liss and I went there to see what was happening. When we got there I saw my Uncle Puil I said hi and he gave me his last ticket. The first thing that we did, was we when on a big fire truck it was so much fun because I had never been on one before. After that we went to go and watch some of the performance’s, I recorded then so that I could watch them again later in the afternoon. I really enjoyed it and there it was a lot of fun and I had a great time, when i was there I was having so much fun there was nothing I didn’t enjoy and have fun doing. If you went I hope you had a good day like me. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora my name is Felix and I am from Owairaka Distract School. You Might know me from comments I have made your blog before. I think your trip was cool because you went on a fire truck and that must of been fun. I also have never gone fire truck. I have question,what was your favourite part of the trip and why? Blog You Later
    By the way cheek out my Blog at --------> https://odsfelixc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Felix thank you for the comment and my favourite part or the trip was the fire truck because it was fun and was my first time I have ever been in one.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete