Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

Talent queat

At Paihia School last week kids competed the talent quest. It started at 11.30 in the morning. We were the last team to perform, there were lots of amazing and talented people doing really cool things but I still think we were the best. When we finished we all come together to have a photo and we got told I won’t to tell you something by the best teacher in the world Mrs Williams. She whispered in our ears come see me after lunch. So then after lunch we went to see Mrs Williams to see if we were going to get anything but then she said go back to class I will come talk to you when the bell rings. We were so excited we couldn’t wait another second. We were hoping that we would get the Jimmy Jacks voucher but then we thought ( we can’t get that). But then when she walked in the door we saw voucher the and then we ran up to her and then she said here you go.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jade my names Tahlya and I go to Kawakawa Primary School and I am a year 8 I really like your blog post about your Talent Quest and I cant believe you got a Jimmy Jacks Voucher that sounds really cool hopefully you guy go and eat heaps of Jim Jacks thats what I would do and take all my friends with me if you would like to look at my blog it is http://kpstahlyah.blogspot.com/ I hope you look at my Blog and leave a Comment to Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jade my name is Kailah I am from Kawakawa Primary School I am a year 7 student. I really like your talent quest I am really happy for you and your mates for getting the voucher, I wish that I was there it really looks like your item was really fun and awesome. Maybe you can come and visit my blog @https://kpskailahh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Jade,My name is Kaya from Tautoro School.I am a year 8,I really enjoyed your little story about your Talent Quest.It must of been amazing getting a Jimmy Jacks voucher.You spelt 'want' wrong and forgot speech marks.

    Bye

    Check out my blog.https://tskayah.blogspot.com/2019/05/scratch-jr.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI jade my name is cooper and I go to kawakawa primary school you and your friends Are they doing a wiata because you and your friends are really cool and you do to you should make more of these and just to say is it a game or a haka or a wiata.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi jade my name is azure you might now me. the dance is very cool

    ReplyDelete