Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

Magic Show

On Wednesday the 27th of February, The year 1 to year 6’s walk over to the Whare to watch the magic show. Before you were aloud in we needed to pay 4$ to get in. When we got inside of Where we were all very excited we all wanted to see his shoes & costume because when we were inside the classroom also before we when over the teacher said that he has cool looking shoes and a nice cool costume. When we saw his costume it wasn't what we were really expecting but we still said it was cool. When it started he started with a plain classic poll a rabbit out of a hat, but the more tricks he did the more intreading they got. I learnt that you need to have lots of grains, vitamins, nutrients & veggies in your body go have a good day and a healthy body. What I think I did well was I didn’t get all mad and have a temper when I didn’t get picked to go up and do a trick with. I really enjoyed the magic show it was a lot of fun to watch all of his crazy but amazing tricks, it was sad when he had to leave. Next time I reckon I could put my hand up more and try be more confident to put my hand up.

No comments:

Post a Comment