Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

Waitangi Treaty Grounds

On Thursday and Friday the year 6’s went up to the Waitangi Treaty Grounds. On the first day it wasn’t that fun because the bus was meant to come at 10 past 9 but it came at 10:50. We learnt how to use different devices and new apps. We also learnt how to make a person in a waka on of the devices.. I think I did a good job with the little robots, V.R or virtual reality & the green screen. Next time I think I can try different designs and don’t use the someone over and over again. At the end of the day we did some staff around the 4 hoe but mainly we were working around whanaungatanga. Then on Monday the 18th, The year 6’s got to have another awesome day with Whaea Monika & Whaea Kerry. We were learning a lot about our identity like where we come from and how we got New Zealand. When we were in the Whare, we showed that by making a sculpture and putting it in a Waka and then we made the Waka look like it’s going to an Island. Something like how our ancestors got here, I enjoyed making a forest with virtual trees and I put a couple of birds in there, but then I also think that I could've added more things on my sculpture to make it more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment