Pages

Wednesday 10 November 2021

Attributing Images

Kia ora. The past few weeks we have been learning how to attribute images. The reason we have been learning this was so that we don’t steal people’s images and that they get credit for their images. Something that I have learnt was how to make sure the that I can use the images that I need. To do this you need to go to google and type what image you want, then go to tools and click Usage Rights. Once you’ve done that then click creative commons licenses and then you can go look for an image and know that your allowed to use it. I will definitely use this in the future because if I ever need to use an image, I know how to find one that I am allowed to use, without stealing someone’s work. Before you read this blog post did you know how to attribute images? Please see my DLO

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jade, It's Hannah a year 7 from Ahipara school. I liked your writing because it was informative. Maybe next time do better spacing. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hannah, Thank you for commenting on my blog and thanks for the feedback. Bye!

    ReplyDelete