Pages

Wednesday 28 July 2021

Task Masters

In Te Ngahere to start off the term our teachers decided to do something fun, so we did a little bit of task master challenge . For taskmaster we played a game where everyone in the class has to try stay on the piece of news paper for 5 seconds, without touching the ground. Before we started we all had to come up with strategies so that all of us could stand on the news paper at the same time. Everytime we did it we would have to fold the news paper in half so it would get smaller and smaller. We only had one minute to find out the best strategy that we wanted to use. On the first round my group Angela, Ana, Marley and I, there was enough room for all of us to just stand on it so we did. Then on the second round I jumped on Angelas back and Marley jumped on Anas back. In the end my group won, but then the teachers wanted us to do it again but with 3 people. So my group was now Angela, Ana and I. We decided to try the same strategies that we used when we had 4 people but it didn’t work and sadly we were out and had to sit down. I really enjoyed this because it really had my groups brains working with trying to find out strategies that would work the best. Next time I think I would try put myself in a group with people that have small feet and are good at balancing. Have you ever played this game before & if you have how did it turn out?

No comments:

Post a Comment