Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2021

Stunning Measurement DLO That Will Help You Learn How to Measure

In Te Ngahere we have been learning about measurement. With learning about measurement we also learnt a lot about converting millimeters to centimeters and centimeters to meters. We were measuring objects as big as the basketball court and as small as a piece of paper. We had an A4 piece of paper full of objects that we had to measure. I found measuring the basketball court a lot more interesting to do than the other ones because we had something more to measure. I really enjoyed having a go at measurement because it was fun. I think that next time I could work on my converting millimeters to centimeters and centimeters to meters. Do you find measurement very interesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment