Pages

Thursday 25 February 2021

Incredible Ecosystem DLO

This week in Te Ngahere we have been learning about ecosystems and what they have in them. We were learning to make connections between different things we read or view to create new learning. We have a google doc that we have written what we already knew, new information that we discovered and what our new understandings are. That is called synthesis. It took me a moment to wrap my head round making the DLO but it wasn’t very hard at all once I got the hang of it. This was new learning to me but it was enjoyable to do because I got to learn something new, next time the thing that I would try harder with would be making my examples a little easier for the reader to understand. Do you know what an ecosystem is?

No comments:

Post a Comment