Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2020

Insane Art

Last week in Te Ngahere we made mosaic art on our chromebooks. If you don’t know what mosaic art is. Mosaic art is art you make online or paper. When we were making our art it was allowed to be our favourite animal or the person we look up to. When we were doing this I really enjoyed it because I love art and I like using my chromebook so I really enjoy making art on my chromebook. When we were doing this I found getting the colours right was the hard part for me and making them match with the animal. I hope we are doing this again soon. Have you ever done mosaic art before?

2 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Brody. I really like the colours, some are my favourite colours. I haven't made a mosaic before.
    Brody from Ohaeawai school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brody thank you so such for commenting on my blog.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete