Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

My Amazing Weekend

     My Amazing Weekend  
On my amazing weekend, well at the start of it I got yelled at, because I wanted to sleep, but my mum wanted me to get up, so she, yelled and she yelled. So finally I got up.
Then…      I zoomed past my mum as fast as a cheetah and went to go and get dressed and brushed my tiny teeth. Suddenly I jumped up to give my kitten Kitcat a cuddle. I received lots and lots and lots of sloppy kisses.
Then I went to go and play with my dog Honey for a while on the deck. After a time I went go to give my mum, dad and Jordon some big sloppy kisses and cuddles. I gave my mum and dad a kiss and my brother the biggest cuddle in the world.  Then I shouted out and said, “NEXT WEEK I’AM GOING TO AUCKLAND!” but my mum said, “Shoosh Jade!”  “OK!”

I.A.L.T. write a recount of my weekend. I learnt to reread my writing and made sure it made sense, had correct punctuation and language features.
Test for you: Can you find the simile and the alliteration?

No comments:

Post a Comment