Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

Newspaper Challenge

Hello Bloggers, welcome back to my blog I hope you had a good holiday and I hope you like all of my new blog posts. In Te Ngahere we have done a STEAM Challenge and we had to make a tower. We used 2 pieces of newspaper and 30 cm of tape and we had to made the biggest tower we could with what we had. I learnt that if the bottom of the tower is not too big or not too small just bigger than the long bit that sticks (kind of like a pole) off the bottom then it should stand up nice and straight. I think what we could have done better was the bottom have our tower could of had one more leg to keep it standing up, I also think that we did really well on our top of the tower. We also added a little string of newspaper that sticks out and keeps the legs together so that our tower could stand up. I really enjoyed doing this and I hope we get to do this again. Have you ever done something like this before?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jade, it’s Breeze. I went onto your blog and I am commenting on your most recent blog post. I like your blog post about the newspaper challenge and I like the photo you added. I liked how you added detail and described things so others can have a better understanding, for example (kind of like a pole). I also liked how you added what you guys did well and what you guys could do better. Keep up the good work.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Jade its Fonz from Te Ngahere. I really liked your blog post about “News Paper Challenge”. I like the way you explained everything. What was the best thing about this STEAM CHALLENGE? I wasn’t able to do the challenge which was disappointing. Anyway thanks for blogging and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jade, it is Jade in Te Maunga. I really like how you made the tall tower we did something like that at camp. We did it with marshmellows and skewers and my group was eating them.

    ReplyDelete