Pages

Monday 21 October 2019

Mind blowing facts about swim safety

Yesterday we were very lucky to have Tracey from Swim Safe come and talk to us. She said that when you are on a boat you always put your safety first, check the weather, tell people where you are going and when you will be back, wear a life jacket and remember to put flares on the boat. Also when you are going for a swim you never swim alone and bring a adult that will watch you. Then she also taught us the key things about safety on how to use flares in an emergency situation, for example the parachute flare shoots up into the air and opens up into a parachute and then when it comes down it goes really slow and stays up in the air longer than a gun flare. I really enjoyed Swim Safe and I hope we get to see her next year. Have you had Swim Safe yet?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jade it’s Breeze. I went onto your blog and I saw your title. It really catchy so I had to comment on your blog post. I liked how you added a google drawing showing the five ways to stay safe. I also like how you added what you said on the google drawing into your blog post. I hope you keep thinking of those amazing blog titles.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete