Pages

Monday 2 September 2019

rippa rugby

On Tuesday there were a lucky group of kids that got the opportunity to go to the Kaikohe rippa rugby tournament. I was very lucky because I was one of the kids that got chosen to go. When we were there we had a blast, we won our first game and the score was 11/3. I really enjoyed it when I found out that we came first, we won and now we get another opportunity to go back again next month and play again. The thing I didn't enjoy was that the first team that we were meant to verse was late and they were the closest school. The thing I think we need to work on is spreading out. What I think that we did well is that we worked together and we had an amazing time there. Blog YA Later

2 comments:


  1. Kia Ora Jade, it’s Nevaeh from Te ngahere. I really enjoyed your post about rippa rugby. It looked like you had a lot of fun. I liked how you explained what you liked best and what you didn’t enjoy. I enjoyed how you added what your team could have worked on better next time. I found it awesome how you all worked together and didn’t give up. What did you find difficult?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete