Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

My Amazing Math D.L.O

This week we have been doing math about fractions, decimals and percentages. In Te Ngahere we had to make a D.L.O about our maths, I made my D.L.O about fractions, decimals and percentages. I had a lot of fun doing this because I learnt something new, what I didn’t enjoy was doing the fraction part because I don't enjoy fractions but I learnt to do them and now I like fractions. Next time I do something like this I hope I am much better at doing the fraction part. Do you like fractions?

4 comments:

  1. Hi i'm Bree and I'm a Y8 from Otaki college, That was a very nice blog post and I think that there is nothing that there is to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bree thank you so much for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cool my name is jade b im from Ohaeawai school

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm Jade B from Ohaeawai Primary school. I like how you do your maths. Just like me. My best part of your blog post is you chose maths. I like fractions too, especially if it involves pizza.

    ReplyDelete